Exif Pilot Serial Key is software for editing and analyzing EXIF, IPTC and XMP files (information showing digital camera settings and shooting conditions). Exif Pilot lets you view or edit EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP file information. You can also import or export EXIF and IPTC data in XML format. Exif Pilot supports extracting or exporting EXIF and IPTC data in MS Excel or CSV format and can import EXIF and IPTC from MS Excel or CSV format. In the list of files, you can check the name, focal length, time, aperture and flash for each item.
On the right, you can also preview the thumbnail of an image, along with file descriptions (such as extension, size, creation date, and last access) and EXIF data. Now you can download the latest version of Exif Pilot Full from the Startcrack website.
Exif Pilot Features:
– Display IPTC, EXIF and XMP data including information about digital camera settings
– Find the right parameters for digital camera capture
– Add or extract EXIF and IPTC data in XML format
– Ability to read and write for formatted photos: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CRW, JP2, PSD, ORF, SRW and EXV
– Ability to read pictures in CR2, MRW, ARW, RAF, RW2, and PGF formats
– Ability to add, edit And delete keywords for images
– And many more
1- First uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
2- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
3- Install Setup File
4- Use Serial key to activate (Included in ZIP file)